Fishin' Pics

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Spring Time!!!

Spring is here and the water is unbelievable. We have blue skies this morning, no wind and an overwhelming sense that we need to go fishing. Spring time on the Conejos is great for a lot of different things. For example; everything is turning green, all of the birds are chirping and doing the spring time dance, the fish start eating really hard after a long winter, ect... These are just a few of my favorite things about the spring down here. I have to tell you what I like most of all is the fact that these fish get super wormy. I mean they just start pounding the worms down. I guess a comparison to how these fish are eating would be, all of the guides from the shop here coming in off a long day on the water having not eaten all day and then cutting us lose on the all you can eat Chinese Buffet in Alamosa. We all would eat so much our stomachs would pop... and the we would try and eat some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment