Fishin' Pics

Thursday, May 17, 2012

New Bugs, Big Fish and Great Fishing!

Troy fishing a nice seam
The fishing has been incredible as of late with many fish finding our nets.  We have been experimenting with new bugs and think we have come up with a winner, Easter Bunny Poop.  I have been tying them in various sizes and so far have a natural hare's ear color and another in olive and both have been productive.  Stop in the shop before you head out to the river and grab a few.  For all you folks who are sitting back and watching the month of May slip away, do not overlook that thee fish are eating HARD right now throughout the river and are looking incredibly healthy.  Take a look at some pics taken by Jon and Troy on their lunch break today:
 
17" Brown on a #14 Olive Easter Bunny Poop






1 comment:

  1. Hi,


    Recently I came across some great articles on your site. The other day, I was discussing ( http://conejosriveranglers.blogspot.in/2012/05/new-bugs-big-fish-and-great-fishing.html) with my colleagues and they suggested I submit an article of my own. Your site is just perfect for what I have written! Would it be ok to submit the article? It is free of charge, of course!

    Let me know what you think
    Contact me at john26anderson@gmail.com

    Regards,
    John Anderson

    ReplyDelete