Fishin' Pics

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Insane Fishing Right Now!!!!

I wanted to let everyone out there know that the Conejos River is fishing amazing right now. I have been out on the water the past two days guiding and I tell you what these fish are eating dries hard. Yesterday I guided two awesome fisherman through one of the most public stretches on the Conejos. I have to say one of my top five most productive days ever while guiding this great river. If I told you how many big browns we landed you probably wouldn't believe me, what I will say is that we land a couple of brown trout in the 18"-19" range and a good number in the 16"-17" range. Oh I forgot to mention that ever fish was on a DRY FLY!

The overall report from all of the guides has been just that "Outrageous! These fish are eating hard". There are a bunch of grey drakes coming off, red quills, yellow sally's, midges and a few green drakes. I would have to say that it is time to be on the Conejos River.

No comments:

Post a Comment