Fishin' Pics

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

River Update

Just thought that I would throw out a quick Conejos River report. I am sorry that it has been so long since the last post (have been out the water a lot).

The upper river has been on fire and what I mean by that is that from the bottom of the pinnacles to the dam the fish have been eating dries really hard. We are still seeing a really good number of Grey Drakes, Red Quills, PMD's, Yellow Sally's, Trico's, and Midge's coming off. As well as a few scattered Green Drakes. We have been seeing some good afternoon showers which means more bugs popping off in the evening. Our water levels could not be any better then they are right now, you can fish anywhere.

All of the tribs have been producing really well so there are a few other options if you want to get off of the Conejos for the day. I guess all in all what I am trying to tell everyone is come get your dry fly on! I hope to see you on the river soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment